Lovers of gay twink, look elsewhere
I can't tell you how many hits to this site I get from search engines looking for "twink." And by "search engines looking for twink," I think I mean, "horny gay folk looking for horny gay twink." Now, I love horny gay men as much as the next opera singer, but I am sorry to report that what you seek will not be found here. This is not the blog you seek [insert Jedi hand wave]. The reasons are two-fold:
A. This blog is defunct.
B. This blog is named for "twink" in the "Asian person who acts like a white person" way, not for the "horny n' hot gay plaything" way.
So sorry to disappoint. Spread the word!
A. This blog is defunct.
B. This blog is named for "twink" in the "Asian person who acts like a white person" way, not for the "horny n' hot gay plaything" way.
So sorry to disappoint. Spread the word!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home